Hi Philipp!

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Log message for revision 39848:
  Merge philikon-zope32-integration branch.

Great! This is a big step forward.

  * Moved to a zpkgutils-based build system, as the Zope 3.2 extension modules
    require to be built with it. If everything goes ahead as planned, the
    tarball will also be built with zpkgutils (some work has also been done in
    that direction).

That part seems to be work in progress. I needed some time and manual changes to set up an in-place instance for a fresh sandbox. And I didn't manage to install Zope trunk to a different location. That seems to be completely screwed up.

Similar problems are reported here:

Is anybody working on resolving these issues?