Florent Guillaume wrote:

Please vote for the level at which you want to log retried conflict errors. These are the ConflictErrors that aren't returned to the user but automatically retried by the Zope publisher.

1. Do you want these ConflictErrors retried logs to be at level:
- INFO
- BLATHER
- DEBUG
- not logged
- other

BLATHER (I have never be able to get any meaningful information from them, except that zope tries several times)

2. In addition, please specify if you feel those retried ConflictErrors should have their full traceback logged?
- Yes, with traceback
- No, without traceback

Full traceback, since we're in BLATHER mode

3. Finally, please tell us if the ConflictErrors that *can't* be retried (and are returned to the user as an error, and are also logged to the error_log) should be additionally explicitely logged to the event log, and at which level:
- ERROR
- not logged
- other

ERROR

/JM

(Also, if you feel the logging should be different between 2.8 and 2.9, please say so.)

I'll wait until Wednesday morning to collect results.

Thanks,
Florent