Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Jim Fulton wrote:

Buildbot is awesome and Stephan's suggestion is a excellent one.
However, I consider buildbot a good safety-belt, not more. It's
definitely not an excuse for not testing things properly in a local
sandbox before checking in.

There's a limit to how mech we can test on every checkin.

The tests we do run already take several minutes to run.  It's just not
practical to test everything on every checkout.

Having it tested in *some* way at least, whether buildbot or not, would
already be a huge improvement, of course.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation