--On 21. Dezember 2005 19:35:35 +0000 Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I really think there is not a single good reason for having a  different
experience for checkouts vs tarballs. It would even lead to  major
annoyance where I work right now, just to give a real life  example. For
us, building out a development sandbox is the same  process as building
out a production instance, and for development  buildouts we routinely
want to just substitute checkous from a  different tag/branch of Zope.

Who has the knowledge and time to fix this?

-aj