--On 21. Dezember 2005 17:23:26 -0330 Rocky Burt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Personally I'd be a huge proponent of including SQLite in zope core.  It
is extraordinarilly functional and has few requirements.  I particularly
like using it to ensure unit tests against RDBMS connections work
properly.  Requiring a user to install postgresql just to run the unit
tests of a product is somewhat unfeasible.

Do you volunteer to take over the responsibility for this project?

That means:

- integrate the python bindings
- integrate the DA
- if necessary update existing documentation
- convince someone from ZC to import the Sqlite code base on svn.zope.org
(since Sqlite is _not_ ZPL only a ZC employee is permitted to import non-ZPL code).