--On 24. März 2006 21:05:49 +0100 Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jim Fulton wrote at 2006-3-24 11:25 -0500:

On the subject of deprecation, for the record, I think removing
ZClasses is a mistake.  They have legitimate uses.  They have major
flaws too.  It would help if we would more clearly document their
limitations and pitfalls, rather than get rid of them, at least
until we have something better,

I am very happy to read this...

I still have no idea why you are behind ZClasses? I know that you/we have some legacy ZClasses app running but we don't propagate ZClasses as an implementation solution to co-workers. ZClasses will stay for the time being but they should be regarded as a bad solution for new projects.

-aj

  -   Andreas Jung            ZOPYX Ltd. & Co KG                        -
 -   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Web: www.zopyx.com, www.zopyx.de         -