I had some trouble getting twisted to work with the newly implemented
WSGI support, so I started over, this time making bigger changes and
separating ZServer and ZPublisher even more from the start. The
resulting bigger changes means that I have decided to make also the
WSGI support optional.

This in turn means that I have no problems in adding this to Zope
2.10, and will do that later today or tomorrow. We can the decide on
wether WSGI will be default or not before the release. The change will
be done within zope.conf, with a simple use-wsgi on(off option to the

I'll also include the twisted zope.conf statements. That means that
even if we don't include twisted in the release, using it will be
simple (just a matter of installing it and again changing zope.conf).