http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2206 is resolved for *nix flavors(sorry for double posting, completely forgot I had posted the bug before). I have no access to a win box so someone else will need do the necessary changes to the bat files in skel(if this sort of thing is even possible on windows).

-w

whit wrote:
silence == consent.  will proceed as declared.

-w

whit wrote: