Sidnei da Silva wrote:
On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 11:49:14AM -0500, whit wrote:
| is resolved for *nix | flavors(sorry for double posting, completely forgot I had posted the bug | before). I have no access to a win box so someone else will need do the | necessary changes to the bat files in skel(if this sort of thing is even | possible on windows).

Of course it is. Just use '%PYTHONPATH%' instead of '$PYTHONPATH'.

While on the subject, I had asked about adding
$INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python as well. No one seemed to object. Do you
mind making this extra change while you're at it? This one should come
before everything else in PYTHONPATH.

sounds good to me