--On 28. Oktober 2006 23:50:36 +0200 Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OMG, why are we using the 3.3 branch HEAD on the 2.10 branch??? This is
how Stephan's fix got pulled into Zope 2 automatically and *automatically
broke* Zope 2. It also broke Five trunk for some reason (the formlib
stuff). Obviously, this is bad.

We should stick to specific revisions or tags when pointing to externals.
Pointing to HEAD of a branch or trunk is insane as it's an uncontrollable

As discussed with you: I will change the externals on the 2.10 branch to the related 3.3 tag.