--On 29. Oktober 2006 10:06:42 +0100 yuppie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oops! Sorry! I did not mean to cause any confusion:

- AFAICT the 2.10 branch points already to the 3.3.0 tag.

Right.

However Philipp pointed out that the Zope 2 trunk uses the Zope 3 trunk right now. I pointed the reasons for using the Zope 3 trunk in a former posting. My argument for using the trunk instead of a fixed revision/tag is: when we develop against the trunk or implement something on the trunk then we want to be sure that the code also works with the latest Zope 3 changes.
Otherwise something might break when we update the svn:exernals to latest
Zope 3 changes at some time before an upcoming major release. So I would prefer that things break early than late. However as seen this approach has other side-effects..but I am open to let the svn:externals point to tags
if you want that...

Andreas