Hi Andreas! Hi Philipp!

Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 28. Oktober 2006 23:50:36 +0200 Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OMG, why are we using the 3.3 branch HEAD on the 2.10 branch??? This is
how Stephan's fix got pulled into Zope 2 automatically and *automatically
broke* Zope 2. It also broke Five trunk for some reason (the formlib
stuff). Obviously, this is bad.

We should stick to specific revisions or tags when pointing to externals.
Pointing to HEAD of a branch or trunk is insane as it's an uncontrollable
risk.

As discussed with you: I will change the externals on the 2.10 branch to the related 3.3 tag.

Oops! Sorry! I did not mean to cause any confusion:

- AFAICT the 2.10 branch points already to the 3.3.0 tag.

- The test failure is on Zope trunk which points to the 3.3 branch HEAD.

- The collector issue I opened mentions an unsupported combination (Zope 2.10 branch with Five trunk and Zope 3.3 branch).

I hope there will be a Zope 3.3.1 release that will be included in Zope 2.10.1. The person who will stitch in the Zope 3.3.1 tag will see this failure and http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2198 might give a hint what the problem is.

Cheers,

        Yuppie