Philipp von Weitershausen schrieb:
Martijn Pieters wrote:
On 8/12/07, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
to make it short: I propose to move the Zope 2 bugtracker to
Launchpad. Since the Zope 3 bugtracker works already with success on LP we
should follow with the Zope 2 bugtracker. Objections?

+1

I do wish LP gave a bit more context in their emails though; today
Christian Thuene cleaned up the Z3 bugtracker and I couldn't tell from
any of the many bug emails if any related to bugs I cared about. I'll
have to file a LP feature-request, I guess.

I agree, I too wish that Launchpad emails would include the full bug history (at least as an option). Whenever I've talked to the Launchpad folks they were open for ideas, so I think it's worth a try to file a feature request.

Maybe I missed the thread but why was LP choosen over for example
Trac? The latter would at least work very well with the SVN repository
and provide meaningfull emails...

Regards
Tino