Previously Baiju M wrote:
> Since extjs is released under LGPL, I guess you can release the library in a
> similar license, but only ZPL licensed thing can be committed to our svn :(

There is still an ongoing debate about that even - the extjs authors
basically only want to offer LGPL to you if you meet certain criteria
but won't allow you to redistribute it with just standard LGPL

That and the fact that extjs produces insane html (11 nested divs for a
simple table...) was reason for me to not use it.