Jim Fulton wrote:
can you elaborate with a few more sentences

I could, but I'd rather not.  I suggest reading:

if you haven't already.

I concur with Jim - let's avoid ExtJS as their license is not clear.

When I studied th details of the ExtJS license, I came away with the same conclusions as this blogger before I read that blog. I was interested in the discussions surrounding it because of this; I'd already decided not to use it. Don't think that since they mention it's LGPL it actually *is* LGPL - it's clear their intent is different.

ExtJS is not *actually* licensed under the LGPL. The LGPL appears nowhere in their source code; it has its own license. They seem to think they can invoke the terms of the LGPL and then restrict them further to forbid use in a larger framework.

See also my comment here: