Christian Theune a écrit :
True. Considering that the current zope.org effort hopefully won't die (when
are we going to go live? Is there something like a check list or road map?)

I will be working on it for 3 days at the Paris sprint
Hope I will succeed in doing something useful...

Right. But this still sounds like those project should try to distance
themselves from Zope.  IMHO we should get the story right that stuff that
comes out of the Zope world can be known as such and used even somewhere else.

I personally think we *must* introduce buildout somewhere in zope.org, but if someone also build a more complete separate site (with potentially a queriable repository of recipes), it's ok, and even good.

Christophe

Moving to a different site is IMHO a workaround for us not having our general
message be clear and understood.

Christian