Hi,

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 01:10:19PM +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> I'm on the fence on this one. I think as long as the site *says* it's
> affiliated with the Zope project, the Zope community and the
> foundation, we're fine. You can argue both directions here: we might
> even *help* send the message to people that the Zope community is
> actually serious about providing stuff useful to outsiders.
>
> I propose we let the naming discussion rest for now given the
> arguments have been made. The most important thing is the creation of
> a website.

Agreed.

I still have the feeling we should spend time getting our story straight. For
example: Why is "zc.buildout" a "Zope project"? The new site starts talking
about the "Zope libraries" which people started getting confused about. When
is something "Zope"?

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany