Martijn Faassen wrote:
Hi there,

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Christian Theune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[buildout.org versus buildout.zope.org]
 > Agreed, we shouldn't hide ourselves. I think *.python.org is a step
 > too far. What I do think is that it's good to let projects that *do*
 > stand on their own stand alone in their presentation as well. That's
 > not about hiding ourselves, it's about giving the right impression to
 > people.

 True. Considering that the current zope.org effort hopefully won't die (when
 are we going to go live? Is there something like a check list or road map?)

I'm not in charge of the zope.org project, but this is a good
question. I've cc-ed Martin.

As soon as we have content to cover at least the basics of each of our major projects (Zope 2, Zope 3, CMF, ZODB... and maybe zc.buildout)?

Martin