Philipp von Weitershausen, on 2008-05-13:
> Maurits van Rees wrote:
>> Without having tried pure Zope 3, only Grok --- I have been working on
>> grokproject during the Grokkerdam sprint --- the following in
>> buildout.cfg should work just as well:
>>
>> find-links = http://download.zope.org/distribution/
>> extends = http://download.zope.org/zope3.4/versions.cfg
>> versions = versions
>>
>> The find-links is needed because it has some package versions that
>> were never released on the cheese shop.  The versions.cfg defines
>> which versions are actually used.
>
> What packages are not released on PyPI yet? I was under the impression
> that find-links is no longer needed.

Ah, for the 3.4 kgs which is discussed here that is probably true, so
it should indeed work without the find-links.  But for example the
Grok 0.12 versions file needs a few package versions that never made
it to the cheese shop so in that case find-links is still needed.  It
should not be necessary in the future.

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/