On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Adam GROSZER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Benji,
>
> Seems that it breaks coverage...

In what way is coverage broken?  With or without -j?  Can you formulate
a test that demonstrates the breakage?

> The result looks like coverage is started after importing the modules
> to test. That means declarations do not seem to 'run', but just the code
> inbetween them.
> Checked with 3.5.1, it looks fine.

I suspect the breakage happened prior in the lifetime of 3.6.0 to my
changes.  If you would, please try to find the revision that introduced
the breakage.  My first comparison would be between r85079 and r86460.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer