Hello Benji,

I think we solved that problem at the Blackforest sprint in Freiburg
with Roger. As I remember there are tests for that too.

BY> On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 3:20 AM, Adam GROSZER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> Seems like 86460 breaks it.
>> I have some idea why testrunner-coverage.txt does not detect this.
>> I think it is doing coverage just on the tests code. There seems to be
>> no "application"-like code. All code seems to come from testcases,
>> doctests, docfiles. So far I can see.
>> Right now I'm under some time pressure so implementation (of the test)
>> will have to wait.

BY> Any sign of pressure relief?

Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quote of the day:
I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do
- Pablo Picasso