3.6.0 of zope.testing is out with my subprocess parallelization branch
merged (plus I fixed a few bugs in the trunk). There were several
other changes, here's the pertinent part of the release notes:
- Added -j option to parallel tests run in subprocesses.
- RENormalizer accepts plain Python callables.
- Added --slow-test option.
- Added --no-progress and --auto-progress options.
- Complete refactoring of the test runner into multiple code files and a
more modular (pipeline-like) architecture.
- Unified unit tests with the layer support by introducing a real unit
- Added a doctest for ``zope.testing.module``. There were several bugs
that were fixed:
* ``README.txt`` was a really bad default argument for the module
name, as it is not a proper dotted name. The code would immediately
fail as it would look for the ``txt`` module in the ``README``
package. The default is now ``__main__``.
* The tearDown function did not clean up the ``__name__`` entry in the
* Fix a bug that caused a SubprocessError to be generated if a
subprocess sent any output to stderr.
* Fix a bug that caused the unit tests to be skipped if run in a
Senior Software Engineer
Zope-Dev maillist - Zope-Dev@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -