On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Benji York <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm working on a new package (maybe named zope.functionaltesting) that
> will provide only what's needed for functional testing of Zope 3 apps
> using testbrowser without all the baggage of zope.app.testing (see
> http://hannosch.eu/zope2-dependencies/zope.app.testing.jpeg).

I give up.  zope.app.testing.functional.HTTPCaller depends on
zope.app.testing.functional.FunctionalTestSetup which opens a huge can
of worms.

I believe it's possible to reduce zope.app.testing.functional's
dependencies, but it'll take a lot of work tracking down just what's
needed and factoring out new components to break dependencies.
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer
Zope Corporation