Chris Withers wrote:
> Andreas Jung wrote:
>> because of the failure of the project I would like to put
>> the hat on for reorganizing the Zope 2 presentation on
> Is this failure official or is there just no action on this?

Let's say both.

I basically gave up trying to get volunteers to provide content, and the
timings conspired so that I didn't have time to do any more of it
myself. We still have a Plone 3 theme, a visual design, and a server. If
someone wants to pick this up, I'd love to see it happen. I'd even
contribute. But I came to the conclusion that virtually no-one cares
enough (or can prioritise this highly enough) to actually provide any
content. Perhaps Andreas is changing that now, though.

want to work with Plone. See