Martijn Faassen wrote:
> It's interesting to see zope.deprecation is a new dependency. We could
> consider changing these deprecations to simple imports if this is
> possible...

Certainly, but what is the right way to deprecate code, then?  I'm not
very happy about including zope.deprecation either, since it uses the
sys.modules trick just like zope.deferredimport, but those deprecation
warnings are important, aren't they?

> Knowing there are no cycles besides the zope.container one, this graph
> starts to look comprehensible, that's good. :)

It's still really big though.  Hmph.

Thanks for the new graphs!