2009/7/5 Tobias Rodäbel <tobias.rodae...@mac.com>:
> I'd like to mention repoze.bfg here. It takes a fairly small set of
> zope.* packages.

Sure. Nothing says you have to use *all* ZTK packages either. It's a
collection of packages for building web frameworks. BFG is amazingly
minimalistic and will by itself only include a very small set of ZTK
packages, and I would be surprised if it ever included all the ZTK
packages. Maybe I stretch the word too much, but I would almost say
that BFG isn't dependent on ZTK, but just on the Zope Component

+33 661 58 14 64