Andreas Jung wrote:
> Although it is possible to use hg/bzr/svn in parallel within a project
> and a buildout, I am completely against having a mixture of SVN+HG
> or SVN+BZR within a Plone project (where Zope stuff is coming from
> BZR or HG) and the Plone stuff from SVN..if we want/need to switch
> away from SVN then all other related projects should switch as well.

That's not our decision to make ;-)

I agree about using homogeneous source control within a project, but if
two dependencies of that project use different source control systems,
it's trivial to take an export of one of them.

In fact, this "vendor branch" policy is actually recommended by the
subversion guys even if you're using the same source control system...