Hello Martijn,

I had a feeling that adapter lookup can be alone slowish with lots of
We had a large project that was cut in half and the z3c.form UI, which
is rather heavily adaptation based got a boost after that.

MF> Someone would need to experiment whether zope.component.registry can be
MF> refactored into these terms. Effectively we'd merge
MF> _utility_registrations into _adapter_registrations. But how would this
MF> impact the performance of things like 'registeredUtilities()', for instance?

Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agros...@gmail.com
Quote of the day:
Your supervisor is thinking about you.