On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 23:55, Marius Gedminas <mar...@gedmin.as> wrote:
> I don't know if 'doctestunit' was ever a part of the official
> zope.testing API, I just know that I've learned to use

I've looked through the history of doctestunit, and it seems like it
once was. This was changed 5 years ago, and doctestunit was left with
BBB imports without comments and without deprecation.

Then they was removed in a cleanup, as they simply was unused imports.

This probably should be reverted. I'll add them back with
deprecations, and also deprecate zope.testing.doctest in general.

Lennart Regebro: http://regebro.wordpress.com/
Python 3 Porting: http://python-incompatibility.googlecode.com/
+33 661 58 14 64