On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 02:20:54PM +0200, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 10:32:42AM +0100, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> > On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 23:55, Marius Gedminas <mar...@gedmin.as> wrote:
> > > I don't know if 'doctestunit' was ever a part of the official
> > > zope.testing API, I just know that I've learned to use
>
> So, Monday!  I take a deeper look at the codebase, and I see that only
> two test files written way back in 2004, in the very oldest corner of
> the code used doctestunit in this way.  IOW thanks for the wake-up call,
> those two files got promptly fixed.
>
> I'll try collect more info before spewing off next time.

Speaking of "more info", looks like this change bit zope.container (trunk as
well as the last stable release 3.10.0) too:

    Test-module import failures:

    Module: zope.container.tests.test_btree

    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File
"/home/mg/src/zope.container/src/zope/container/tests/test_btree.py", line 20,
in <module>
        from zope.testing.doctestunit import DocTestSuite
    ImportError: cannot import name DocTestSuite

    Module: zope.container.tests.test_ordered

    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File
"/home/mg/src/zope.container/src/zope/container/tests/test_ordered.py", line
19, in <module>
        from zope.testing.doctestunit import DocTestSuite
    ImportError: cannot import name DocTestSuite

    Running tests at level 1
    Running zope.testing.testrunner.layer.UnitTests tests:
      Set up zope.testing.testrunner.layer.UnitTests in 0.000 seconds.
      Running:

      Ran 173 tests with 0 failures and 0 errors in 1.529 seconds.
    Tearing down left over layers:
      Tear down zope.testing.testrunner.layer.UnitTests in 0.000 seconds.

    Test-modules with import problems:
      zope.container.tests.test_btree
      zope.container.tests.test_ordered

Do we have a buildbot of all latest Zope packages?

Marius Gedminas