* 2010-03-03 21:44, Jim Fulton wrote:
> The ZTK was created in part to deal with instability issues arising from
> people working on parts without testing the whole.

I suppose everybody here agrees that any change to a package which is part
of the ZTK *must* be tested against the whole ZTK. It would be easier to
nd leading developers for subgroups of packages (eg. bicycle repair kit,
rm generation, ...) willing to raise the quality of a specific subset of
packages instead of finding a release manager willing to oversee > 60
packages, which he does not really use (because I don't think we have a
single developer using *all* of the packages in the ZTK).

These specific leading developers could report and synchronize with a ZTK
release manager, though.

My two euro cents.

Fabio