another weekly meeting is coming up today and I hope see you again
around 3pm
UTC at #zope at freenode. (That's about 2 hours from now on.)

Last week's summary is here:

- Upcoming bug day (Announcements, Mentors)
- Resurrecting the "sprint schedule"
- A more general calendar (e.g., for Zope / Python related
   conferences, symposia, sprints, etc.)
- Test runners / nightly builds

Ongoing issues

Those issues are currently ongoing. We don't have to discuss them. We
just need to follow up on them eventually.

- Test runners / nightly builds
   - Towards a list of projects/platforms/etc. we want guaranteed builds
   - Automatic binary egg builds for Windows
   - Access to Windows build machine for developers (AMI)
   - Access to Visual Studio license for the build machine

- Bug tracking
   - Monitoring tracker status (Charlie Clark, ctheune)
   - Temporary restructuring of ZTK packages into single project
   - Long-term restructuring of LP packages into individual projects
     and project group
   - Triaging Z3 bugs into ZTK, closing Z3 tracker then.

- Towards a ZTK release
   - Establishing ZTK release engineering team (Z2, grok, BB)
   - Documentation
   - Release scope

- Meta
   - How to organize open issues in the long run (Blueprints?
     MyCommittee? Other tool? Continue text files?)
   - Find second person to run the weekly meetings

These items are currently tracked on the horizon. We won't discuss them
at this meeting, but we'll get to them at some point:

- Pondering *some* (re-)structuring of the ZTK to allow for better
   maintenance/release management/communication/marketing. (Chris

Christian Theune ·
gocept gmbh & co. kg · forsterstraße 29 · 06112 halle (saale) · germany · tel +49 345 1229889 0 · fax +49 345 1229889 1