Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Can we please not rehash an old discussion or make this personal? This
> has all been discussed too often already.

As far as I know, I've *never* discussed this fork on this list, but I
might be wrong; feel free to dig the archives. But that doesn't matter:
the fork is still there. So: wtf, Wichert?

There is a fork of the ZTK being maintained today, right now. I want it
to stop. Hanno, please stop the fork. I don't know what Hanno is trying
to pull by saying he's going to "look into" the ZTK. He helped build the
ZTK, and then he forked it, which took all of 5 minutes, and now 4
months down the road he's looking into the ZTK? I think it shouldn't
take more than 10 minutes to unfork it.

And if someone else is maintaining a fork of the ZTK, I'll be happy to
single out that individual too. Feel free to fork the ZTK, Wichert, and
I'll be complaining about *you*. If I fork the ZTK you get to complain
about me. But you didn't, I didn't, but Hanno did.