Jeff Peterson wrote:

Chris McDonough wrote:

I'm afraid there's nowhere to go from here except to read the existing plugins and peruse the interfaces to get a sense of what hooks your code needs to provide to be a PAS plugin. I searched a bit to try to find some example code that uses a relational database, but came up dry.

Yeah, thanks. I had come to this conclusion too. :) Looks like I am in for some studying.. :)

Did you have a look at SQLPasPlugin?
http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/PASPlugins/SQLPASPlugin/trunk/

It depends on PlonePAS (last time I checked), but I understand the plan is to remove that dependency at some stage.

Regards,
Andreas

--
http://pauley.org.za/

"Merely having an open mind is nothing; the object of opening the mind,
as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid."
                                         -- GK Chesterton