Sidnei da Silva-2 wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 04:34:21AM -0800, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> | ...(it was based on Plone, sure, but it was badly mangled from
> | what I've been told to the point where the Plone community would no
> longer
> | be able to help maintain it).
> Call that a hoax. Other than the skin, and custom products on top of
> it, and a custom workflow I can't think of any customization that
> would make it unmantainable.

Not sure what this means ... were you involved in building the current site
or do you know its architecture? As I've said, my comments are based on what
I've been told by people who were involved in the original decision to use
Plone (pre 1.0 as I understand, with heavy internal customisations). My
feeling is exactly that there's no *need* for customisations that
would make it hard to maintain/migrate in the same way is
maintained and migrated right now.

Sent from the Zope - web forum at