Justizin wrote:
Perhaps we should follow whatever process is set out for managing ZF
content as ReST.

Process right now is pretty simple. The rest content is sitting here:

we can put other things under /web/.

Is there a place where Zope3 documentation is auto-generated via
pydoc?  I'm sure this doesn't quite cover documenting the ZCML
namespace, but maybe it's a good place to start looking at where to
pick up and fill in holes?

We currently don't have a pydoc extraction of Zope 3 documentation. Making something that extracts documentation from Zope 3 and puts it online would be very helpful. In fact, we do have apidoc. This is currently something that only runs while running Zope 3 itself. It's been a long-standing wish to make static copies out of this we can put online. I think its story for non-API documentation (ReST txt files) may be weak, though.

Volunteers are of course more than welcome to investigate all this. :)