Uwe Oestermeier wrote:
> In the meanwhile we need a decision, whether the
> ObjectContentModifiedEvent should be used in the File._setData
> method. I  would like to check this solution in. Any objections? The
> ObjectContentModifiedEvent class can be removed later on, if noone
> else is using it.

-1 if ObjectContentModifiedEvent does't have a clear distinction from
ObjectModifiedEvent. For my part, I don't see a difference in modifying
a 'data' attribute because it's a large number of bytes, versus
modifying a 'title' attribute or some other non-'content' value.

If ObjectModifiedEvent isn't firewhen when a file's data changes, it
should be (assuming people buy my previous point :)

 -- Garrett