Roger Ineichen wrote:
From: Jim Fulton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 5:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: zope3-dev@zope.org
Subject: Re: Workflow UI?

Roger Ineichen wrote:

Hi Jim

I like to work on the activity based wfmc workflow.
Can I help you with the UI work. Do you need some views or something else for adding workflow definition or instances? Or is there allready somthing where I didn't see?

I'm not working on a general purpose UI for this.  I have a UI
for it that is part of one of our products.  :)

To some degree, I think interesting workflow UI's are largely
application specific.  If you want to work on a more generic UI
you might contribute to the Z3ECM project or work with Stephan.

JIm

Do you merge the branche to the trunk after 3.1 release?

My old jim-wf branch was merged long ago.
I deleted it to avoid confusion.

Does the workflow work? What's missing or only implemented
in your own application?

Yes.  zpe.wfmc *only* provides a basic workflow interpreter.
Your application needs to provide application objects.
See the README.txt.

Should we have a workflow implemented in the trunk as a default
workflow or is the implementatio in your branch just a base package for to build our own implementations?

It is a base package.

Jim