Roger Ineichen wrote:
Hi Jim and Julien

From: Jim Fulton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 5:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: zope3-dev@zope.org
Subject: Re: Workflow UI?

Roger Ineichen wrote:

Hi Jim

I like to work on the activity based wfmc workflow.
Can I help you with the UI work. Do you need some views or something else for adding workflow definition or instances? Or is there allready somthing where I didn't see?

I'm not working on a general purpose UI for this.  I have a UI
for it that is part of one of our products.  :)

To some degree, I think interesting workflow UI's are largely
application specific.  If you want to work on a more generic UI
you might contribute to the Z3ECM project or work with Stephan.

You mean Stephan Fermigier from Nuxeon or Stephan Richter?

Stephan Richter.

Jim