On 8/30/05, Gary Poster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Adam, I'm sorry, I don't know much about the CustomWidgetFactory.  We
> are using the zope.formlib package exclusively now (http://
> svn.zope.org/zope.formlib/), which does not use custom widget
> factories or <browser:widget>.  Dominik's email sounds promising.

Actually, I have used the two together, using the custom_widget
attribute of form fields.  It's not necessarily a good fit, though,
especially from Python code, since CustomWidgetFactory requires that
you specify the concrete widget factory (it can't simply modify
whatever gets looked up without real help).  <browser:widget> does
support that case.

Zope Corporation