--On 29. Dezember 2005 10:08:03 -0330 Rocky Burt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Personally I would say implement logic that allows view classes to be
reloadable rather than relying on zpt for exactly this reason if this is
indeed something developers need/want (I would love for such a feature).
 This was also one of the nice things about writing python scripts as a
skins item with CMF as it was instantly reloadable.

What I am saying: don't take away feature that are useful for a particular
kind of coders and for a particular way of coding. Don't take away a feature
_just_ to enforce a certain way to do programming.