On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 12:48:42AM +0200, Marius Gedminas wrote:
| Hi,
| This is what Zope 3 prints on startup:
|   2006-01-19 00:47:32,059 zope.server.http (HTTP) started.
|           Hostname: pitonas
|           Port: 8080
| This is what Roundup prints on startup:
|   Server running - connect to:
|       http://localhost:8917/demo/
| What do you think about changing Zope 3 server startup messages to show
| URLs instead of separate hostname/port lines?

It doesn't matter to me.  The former is easier to extract a subset of
the data at a glance, and the latter has the conveniences you listed.

Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers,
and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
        Proverbs 16:20
www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]