On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:54:55 -0000, Shane Hathaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Chris Withers wrote:
FWIW, I still hate ZCML for the following reasons:

Everyone seems to agree on the direction suggested here:

I think that will resolve a lot of concerns.

There's only one thing that bothers me about that article: it calls the people who complain about ZCML either "Python purists" or "die-hard Zope 2 coders", when you and I are neither. We are Zope evangelists, and our concern is that the current ZCML is a significant barrier for others who want to learn and adopt Zope.

Heh... I happen to know Philipp agrees with you there :)

(and current ZCML confuses me too)