On Jan 24, 2006, at 12:22 PM, Shane Hathaway wrote:

Fred Drake wrote:
On 1/24/06, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Shane Hathaway wrote:

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

However, I think one namespace for ZCML is enough.
Are you sure?
Perhaps it's reasonable to use a single namespace for all the ZCML
directives defined as part of the Zope 3 release.

Agreed.  Let's just do that.
Separate namespaces for separate business entities makes sense to me. What doesn't make sense to me is having separate namespaces for every subsystem, which is too deep a hierarchy.

I would be OK with that.  That seems like it's a reasonable compromise.