Stephan Richter wrote:
On Friday 03 February 2006 12:14, Shane Hathaway wrote:

Andreas Zeidler wrote:

On Fri, Feb 03 17:24, Encolpe Degoute <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:

Zope 3 / Revolution ?

well, how about "Zope3, Reloaded" for all the matrix fans out there? :)

The idea of release code names adds a little spice.  Most people like
spices on their food, so why not on their software too?  But the naming
scheme really has to be based on the Tarzan series.  Jim's a Tarzan fan.

Okay, I am giving in on this. There is a three step process that will have to be fullfilled to assign a codename to the Zope 3.3 release.

I'd say assigning a name is a responsibility of the release manager. It's not something to spend time debating. Are you the release manager for 3.3? If so, and you don't want to assign a name, then by all means forget the idea.

Shane