Bernd Dorn wrote:

On 17.03.2006, at 10:32, Martijn Faassen wrote:

One problem I seem to have is that I cannot find the mailing list to subscribe to to find checkin messages to the zc package. Is there any?

the normal checkin list is [EMAIL PROTECTED], but not all packages are included (i think only core packages), and i dunno the policy behind

afaik jim is responsible to configure from which packages checkin messages are sent to this list

I'm on that list, but I don't see zc. related checkins there. I'll cc Jim - perhaps it's as simple as just including them there (I'd be fine with that). That way I have a chance of tracking what's going on with these packages. Great that you're working on it!