Gary Poster wrote:
[snip]
Jim also suggests the new, as-of-this-moment-no-longer-secret http:// download.zope.org/distribution/ as a possible location instead. All Zope committers have the appropriate privileges to scp to this directory. That's where he will be doing his egg work, at least until he thinks we have figured out the best way to make Zope eggs. It can be used a setuptools source.

I'm trying to find a way to scp the zc.resourcelibrary egg into it, but I get permission denied when I scp, possibly because I don't know which directory 'distribution' really is on the actual system.

Regards,

Martijn