On 5/9/06, Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

The Zope 3 development team is proud to announce Zope 3.3.0 beta 1.

Congratulations to all worked behind this release!

I was trying to install this release using Python 2.5 alpha2
There was some warning like this from some modules :
 Warning: 'with' will become a reserved keyword in Python 2.6

Maybe substitute `with` with `with_`

And when I run server, there was another warning :
 /extra/Zope-3.3.0b1p25/lib/python/zope/configuration/config.py:184:
 DeprecationWarning: the gopherlib module is deprecated

Anyway this release is running in Python 2.5

Should I report this in collector?

--
Baiju M