On Sep 5, 2006, at 5:21 AM, Chris Withers wrote:
I refuse to believe that all the Zope 3 developers are that bad that they get it wrong in ways which need deprecating so often ;-)

I don't think it's a matter of being "bad". It's a matter of learning from experience. We broke a lot of new ground in Zope 3 and often got things wrong because we hadn't done them before.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org