we (Jim, Nathan, Michael and me) did some planning on how we're going to
release Zope 3.4 and the future Zope 3 releases that are based on eggs.

I tried to catch up and did my writing here:

There is also a project in the repository in Zope3.buildout that tries
to implement the proposal and is a work in progress that doesn't work
right now.